Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving Feast...

what's that you say? Today is the day, to have a turkey feast? A Feast! Oh my!... with Pumpkin pie?! It sounds good I shan't deny...But wait...a turkey? a turkey a beast? Ohh my... that taste i can't stand in the least... I cannot have a turkey feast. I will not eat that gobbling beast! If I said that I would, It would be a lie, I must be on my way...It;s time for my goodbye...but, before i go...I'll take a peice of warm pumpkin pie!
-Paige Magee

Happy Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

brittany said...

very cute, and i love thanksgiving pies!

Unknown said...

i am not a huge fan of turkey either.... but i am glad you had a good thanksgiving!

Diana Hulme said...

kylie!!! thanks for your comment forever ago. i hope you're having fun at snow college...freshman year is the best. thanks so much for keeping in touch...keep posting updates! :)