Friday, November 16, 2007

marriage


So weird my roommate Leslie is officially married! This is at her reception with some of my other roommates. It was such a great time and yeah...it was fun...Oh yeah and funniest story ever! The Wedding cake at the Reception consisted of 5 beautiful cakes staked up very high. Well My Roommate Amanda tripped over me and we went for a straight dive to tumble right into the cakes...Ahh Lexie caught us both literally inches away from creating a huge disater with the massive cakes! We all were in a frumple on the floor totally caught in a serious surprise. Luckily the cakes got away untouched and we only experienced a few burns and bruises!

6 comments:

Macie said...

I was reading this and I guess I read it backwards because I thought "so, my weird roomate. . ." It made me laugh. I hope I just made sense.

Kylie Finlinson said...

haha she is weird...i am not kidding...but of course she is she is from neola!?

Annegirl said...

lol. I love this post. It's like a story straight out of my life. ; )

Unknown said...

oh that would have been awful! but that is weird that one of your roommates is married!

Kylie Finlinson said...

Isnt it a great story! And yes i cant believe that she is married! She was totally ready to get away from us! All she wanted was him which i guess is good cause we roomies dont have much to offer!

Amanda Leigh Brown said...

hahaha Oh my gosh ky! I remember this!! She would have hated me if I would have killed her cake! we laughed about this for a long long time!