Saturday, November 3, 2007

Regina Spektor



So this was the worst night of my life. I went to the regina spektor concert up in salt lake at the venue .... She sang beautifully, i love hearing here because she uses her voice as an instrument so that was cool. But the rest was just out of control i dont think i ever want to go to a concert again! At the end i went to meet my friend brook at her car and the small, green, camry was gone! So we spent the next 2 hours.... not kidding...... to hunt it down at the towing garage in an impossible location up near lagoon. It was unbelievable and i was so excited to get home.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

i heard about this from your mom! i am so so sorry! that sounds awful, which is too bad because i love her music!

Annegirl said...

This one time my car got towed in park city and your uncle bailed me out. It was also the worst. Boo to car guys. =(

Unknown said...

hey hey want to play on friday?!

Jason Leon? said...

Hey, I found your Blog that you talk so fondly of. So the same thing happened to me and my late car the LT. We only had an hour to find $180 dollars in cash and find the impound yard. It was intense, but made for a super great night. Like a super heroic adventure. Where we were the heros and the impound yard was the vilan.

TalleyMc said...

I was possibly the worst you've ever seen me right in front of you. It was at this concert and I think that added to your horrible night. Don't worry you'll never see me like that again, because you'll never see me again. HAHAHAHAHAghghghhgsayeuejhwekhwefklfehw(maniacal laughter followed by coughing)