Thursday, November 15, 2007

Round Your Partner 123!


Amazing! If you have ever been to a western swing dance and seen the girls get flipped around in back flips, flying,more crazy flying..etc... it pretty much is awesome! Well last night i went with my friend Jordan Schnedicker...yes sweet last name!...anyway he is practically a pro western swing dancer so i was the girl that was flipped and flyed! people asked me where i took lessons! Oh my goodness! i have only been once to western swing at the begining of the year, i am clueless! But, however the girl is just led by the guy so i just was flung around and it was great! some of the moves i with i could find a picture of but we did ones where by some magical move i was tossled up to the hair so i was doing a handstand on jordans hands which were exteneded completely in the air! ...Like a straight up and down line or like balacing a pole on your finger type thing! It was incredible so if i ever get a sweet picture of us dancing of one of some of the tricks we did i am going to for sure post them!!!

Ps. Yes we did do the move in this picture it is crazy how you get up there cause everything happens so fast! To get down i swing around his head wrap my legs around his stomach then go around his body letting go of my hands from him so my head is close to the ground and then he swings me up into his arms like a baby! Wow!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

that sounds so fun ky!!! i for sure want to see pix!

Annegirl said...

This random man asked me to swing dance at an institute dance once and he was PRO and I had the same wonderful experience! Except...you're a real dancer, so I'm sure you looked a whole lot better. =) But swing is SO fun and crazy because you do all these fun moves and it really is the guy who leads you! LOVE it!