Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Halloween 80's style!



Girls just want to have fun! yeah yeah...and we did! My roommates were not going to dress up for halloween and of course that is not going to fly with me so i lent out my closet of goods to create a sweet 80's night out. We went to wal-mart for a bit...for sure thats were everyone is... and then we popped in a few parties. My favorite part was cruising in the car to ace of base I saw the sign. It was a good time and we had a sweet dance party!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

k i love your outfit! i borrowed that one year and isn't it so incredibly heavy!

Kylie Finlinson said...

Yes very very heavy! i was so happy to take it off at the end of the day! but is was for sure worth it!

Macie said...

You wanna hear a funny story? This one time, I borrowed that dress too. It was a tight fit. And I'm not sure why I wore it but I did. The end.