Saturday, October 13, 2007

Founders Day Celebration



Last night was the founders day celebration where we celebrate the founding of Snow College. My dance Co. danced one number in a 2 hout performance and my mom, lydia, hayden and mckaye were kind enough to come watch! So kind! We performed a dance that we learned last week in two days by a guest choreographer Carley Conder. It is about sadly death and dealing with it...she shaped it after bach's death of his wife...and the song is the song that he wrote to cope with the pain. So its kind of solemn but it is beautiful and i think we can perform it better in the future when we actually have time to clean it an do spacing...but it was still great i just love the dance!
ps. these are some of my awesome friends Heidi, Bliss, Bealynn, Brittney and of course me!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i am so glad you get to dance again because you are an amazing dancer! ky and you look so pretty! your skin is absolutely perfect! You are B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L!

Annegirl said...

I wish my name was Bliss!