Friday, October 12, 2007

Badger Homecoming

Saturday is my first official Snow College Homecoming Dance and I am so excited! I am going with a nice boy that i met named Ian and it is going to be a good time i believe. I am just excited to see how the dances work out here for example where are we going to go to dinner along with the other 2, 000 students at snow considering that there are about 4 restaurants that can hold approximately 10 people max. And these restaurants would be Subway, Fat Jacks Pizza Parlor, The Snow Dragon (famous Ephraim chinese food) and the Ewe Cafe. So it will be interesting...i am kind of hoping that it will be a homemade dinner but i dont know if that is asking too much...haha but i am very excited and it is going to awesome so i will definitely tell of my experiences coming tomorrow! Life is so great!

3 comments:

brittany said...

Have fun!

Macie said...

I'm so glad we got to stop by and see you today. By the way, I thought Ian was a very nice, impressive boy. And he's cute too. :) Have fun! Let us know how it goes!

Unknown said...

have fun! i want to hear all about it!