Thursday, July 10, 2008

I want to be weird like him...

I am sitting at work with the slowest day of my life passing by. But its alright cause I am sitting next to Trevor...
-Name is Trevor, at first I thought he was annoying, and now I realize that the world needs more people like him.
-everyday after work he walks out the door and sings at the top of his lungs a note of his choice.
-Everytime he answers the phone he says," Yooouuuvvvee got Trevor!" in such a happy voice.
-As he is talking on the phone he dances in his chair twirling his fingers in the air.
-when verifying letters on the phone with customers he says.."That is 'A' as in antidisestablismentanterianism." The customers always get a kick out of this. I think it only confuses everyone even more.
-He sent out an email to all the employees that included a sign up sheet for the musical "Pinnalce the Musical"..I wish you all could read it. He cracks me up.
-I have come to the conclusion that no he is not a weird kid...well maybe weird but extremely cool and needed in my office at pinnacle. I definitely know that each day will never be drab if i sit next to Trevor. Way to be. He definitely is awesome.

1 comment:

Barb Elder said...

I love the up date. I posted a comment way down there on Your Carlie Sunshine post.