Sunday, June 29, 2008

Carlie Sunshine


Carlie's birthday party was a while back but I just wanted to blog this and say why I love Carlie...
-she is fun! really she lightens situations and likes to bring the party to life! not to mention her sense of humor that makes me laugh so hard.
-she is sweet to her sister Rylie. I watched Ry and Carlie for a week while their parents went to hawaii and they did not fight at all! They really are angels to each other!
-Carlie is easy to be around cause she likes everyone. She does not judge people by their looks, but rather she is good and looking on the inside and loving everyone!
Carlie is just a sweetheart and I love her so so much!!!!!



ps...the red dot on my head is a mark of an indian..from a pool stick thing...if that made sense...the chalk stuff?

2 comments:

Barb Elder said...

Kylie,

Wow you updated your blog. Way fun. thanks for this post it will make Carlie's day. Isn't that what life is about help others feel good about them selfs? I believe that. I think you are awesome, and thanks for being a great example to my girls. You are the best.

Kylie Finlinson said...

I agree with you! Thanks for being such a great example as well and always being there for my family! I love you guys!