Wednesday, January 9, 2008

OHS Basketball Game



So fun to go back to Orem High with all the graduated friends and sit at the basketball game! A thats just fun and B i havent done stuff with everyone for so long so it was just so refreshing and gave me a better feeling about things! Real Quick if you can just look at Paiges beautiful hair it makes me miss my long hair, except mine never looked as good as hers. I also really like the blonde in it. ..And another random comment, The shirt i am wearing, If you can even see it was made with my surger that i got for Christmas! wonderful!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

i love the hair, and the shirt!

brittany said...

you made it? it is beautiful! someday, i would love to learn to sew. someday soon... any suggestions kylie?

Jason Leon? said...

You guys make some crazy faces.
I miss those faces.
We need to set a play date!

TalleyMc said...

dude I totally have a picture on your blog. are you avoiding me as of late? it seems that way, I know you've been busy but still.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.