Friday, December 14, 2007


CHRISTMAS is coming and i am so very excited! If anything i love the days before Christmas day because the whold atmosphere just lasts and lasts! This is one of the cute little trees in out apt...its great! Last night Lex and Manda and I were taking so many great holiday pics! ...funny story....they took mandas camera and filmed themselves whispering, "we are going to sneak into Kylies room and see if she is singing to her christmas music he he lets go!" so then they snuck in and filmed me singing at the top of my lungs Silent Night by sarah mclahlan! When i turned around i just saw a camera and somebody behind it and i have the most horrified twisted face, large collective gasp, and my right hand flew up by my head and cringed as if i was squeezing all the living juice out of a lemon! It was a true scare and i will have to figure out how to put in on my blog for all to see cause it is so incredibly great! just like a reality tv show!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

your tree is so cute! and you are absolutely gorgeous kylie! you look all grown up!

brittany said...

i wanna see the surprise! i wanna see!

Diana Hulme said...

you're adorable.